Monday, June 23, 2008

The Necklaces I've been crafting



O.K. Here's the deal--Idea stolen from cool SBI Surf Shop, where we saw the guitar pick necklaces for sale--I copied both styles (hanging on the diagonal with multiple rhinestones up the side & hanging straight down with just 1 rhinestone as an accent) can use the side showing the pick's logo, or not.........used my tiny hole punch from scrapbook supplies & a little metal/jewelry glue for rhinestone application.....and broke a fingernail opening the split ring to hang it from a cheap necklace purchased for a few cents over $1 at WalMart....

Also, included a photo of a few more of my on-going "bottle cap necklace" obsession-found a few good sources on the web for caps....got an order placed & more on the way to me....it'll keep me from buying beer & soda just to obtain caps.....maybe?!