Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Weekend with Elena

Here she is...my BFF from my college days (....oh my gosh, it's been 26 years).
She wanted to see Audra in action at her girl scout event, the cookie sales booth.
Watch out, here comes 'the pitch', (from her dear God daughter) to purchase some of those cookies!
Thanks for buying, and mostly for wanting to check it all out!
Then there was the big shopping trip to the Sunglass Hut to 'christen' Jared's newly acquired skill as a legal driver, which Elena insists, means NICE new sunglasses are required...
Jared is sporting some new shades thanks to her!! WOW, Mr. Happy is indeed smiling these days.
And here's a little peek at one of the treats for the adults in the household... a couple of nights of food, fun & drink with one of THE dearest people in my life!!!
When we had a little trouble with a stuck cork... we got the 'sillies' and pulled out the scuba knife & the machete... to 'saber' this bottle of bubbles.
Gee, you just never know what kind of mischief we'll get into when there is a little wine involved?!? THANKS for a WONDERFUL weekend my friend!