Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moving Day

There were student helpers everywhere, offering to carry things, answer questions, or give directions...
CSUF has really stream lined the move in process & made it organized, easy & FRIENDLY! 

He's just SO Happy about starting this new life adventure...

Audra was an enthusiastic helper...interested in checking it out & being part of the scene...

Maybe a little too interested, since she got comfortable up there & didn't want to leave...

...and the paperwork begins...

Everyone wants to check out Jared's new place & come to the family BBQ....
(HEY, I don't remember getting this kind of a Send Off when I went away to college!)
Thanks PS's, for supporting my Boy!

Jared's new home.

My son has moved into the college dorms, and although I thought I'd be sad today, I feel excited for him instead...
He is READY & HAPPY...which seems to be helping me too.