Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jared had his Spring Break from school the week before Easter...
I love a chance to have a Mother/Son Sushi Lunch Date!!!

 Audra got her vacation just days before Easter & happily helped me decorate.

 Enthusiastic Egg Hunters

 Here's my family putting Brunch on their plates ~ a nice Easter Holiday, so we ate outside.

Then I got a few days with Audra on vacation, since Jared was back in school...
CPK is her Mother/Daughter Lunch Date choice...
& of course, a bit of shopping at the Mall too.

My Dad came to town for some of the kids events...
Here he is, taking my mom & I out for a fancy lunch date at The Ripe Tomato.

 
One of his nights spent here in town was to see Audra in her Horseback Riding.

 Another night to attend Jared's CSF Life Awards Dinner.

And his last night here was to see one of Jared's swim meets,
which happened to be his 'Senior Night' Celebration too.

It's been a great couple of weeks
filled with lots of Special Family Time!