Sunday, April 17, 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

My Good Things Crafting Group Project for April...Cake Pops!

The Family Cleaning the outside of the house...
Audra powerwashing, Louis wiping down the windows,
Jared hosing down the outdoor furniture,
& Bruno overseeing it all
(& waiting for treats, of course)
 
Audra's Drama Class Field Trip to see WICKED!
(I got to be a parent driver...so FUN!)


Swim meets...swim meets...& more swim meets 
 Yeah!
 
Jared had an AWARD LUNCH field trip 
with his School Administrators
(for his selection this year, as one of the
7 Seniors named 'Boy of the Month').

PROM...Jared & the girls in his group
 who he has gone to school with since Kindergarten
So Sweet!

Prom...Jared & his darling date, Mary
(Robin in the background)
Super Teens!

Jared at his Literary Author dinner
with his amazing Teacher, Miss. Frye.

My crafts created this month.
I love playing with paper (just saying)

My mom & I attended
Jared's wonderfully motivational
Campus Ministry Prayer Service.

We've got one very BUSY month going on here...
& I'm LOVING every minute!